Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cupcakes!!:)

This past summer I took two cake decorating courses where I learned so much valuable information that helped me with decorating cupcakes. When i took the first course I thought that this was just something I wanted to do through the summer and once they were done then the odd time I might decorate a cake or cupcakes for a family member. But as I continued taking the courses I started to realize that it was something that I really enjoyed doing. I started out slow with decorating and to be honest I think my family and Jake thought that my work was horrible. But heck, everyone has to start out somewhere right?


By doing all of this baking I have made up my mind for after highschool. I would like to attend George Brown in Toronto to become a sugar artist/pastry chef. As of right now I'm having a blast creating and baking cupcakes for other people:)

2 comments: