Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girls Nightt!

Tonight my mom and I had a "Girls Night" We sat in my mom's scrapbook room and scrapped all night. My mom finished one of her design team layouts and then started working on a card, and shortly after starting it she ditched because she was "sleepy"
I had an amazing time tonight with my mom. I love spending time with her, we always find such interesting things to talk about. Tonight especially!!:)
This is the layout that I did tonight!:) This picture was taken this summer! :)


Amanda!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! You guys are lucky to have each other! :)
    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'girls night'. You make me laugh and I usually get a few things done.....but next time, you get the small table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout Amanda! You are becoming quite the scrapbooker:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you something special....check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe..I cant wait till Lola is big enough for this!!

    great layout

    ReplyDelete