Friday, February 5, 2010

I have the most boring life in the world!

Well I have NOTHING to blog about! Tonight I worked a few hours while Joanne was teaching a class and when I came home I was going to sit down and work on Jake's book for a little while because I was the only one home and because I would have nothing else to do. So I came home ate something and then sat down at the kitchen table with all my stuff to start a layout! Well do you think any idea would come to me? Nope, nothing at all! I looked through books and blogs and everything so I was looking through stuff until about 10:30! Then my mom and dad came home from the Rangers game and decided to put everything away because it was going nowhere! Well now i'm thinking about going to read some more of the book that I am reading. It's called Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult

I read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and really liked the way that she wrote so I thought that I should try maybe another book by her! I usually dislike reading a lot but I am really liking this book!:) Give it a try if you enjoy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished that one about a month ago. Very good. I love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked to read. I am proud of you kiddo! I will borrow it from you when you are finished. I promise I won't lose this one on you.

    ReplyDelete