Monday, February 1, 2010

Little Red Wagon #13

I started my new blog this week and I am excited to be able to try some of the Little Red Wagon challenges. This weeks challenge was to use hearts. I am making an album for Jake to give him on our one year anniversary. This picture was taken this past summer in Grand Bend while I spent a week at Jake's family cottage.

I stitched a heart on the background of my page. Then I routed through my mom's stuff and found letters that she will never use to spell the word 'together'! Then I routed through more of her stuff and found some ribbon that matched perfectly.

Thanks for looking!
Amanda(:

3 comments:

  1. Wow Amanda! I love this layout. You are turning into a mini me! I am so glad you decided to play along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Amanda! I love the colors and the stitching and the photo is just too adorable! Thanks for joining us at LRW:) I hope to see you there often!

    ReplyDelete