Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 Dayss!:)


As of Saturday I am leaving for Washington DC with my science class. I am getting really excited for this trip as the days get closer! The ride is about 12 hours long and we get to take a coach bus! I have never been on one before so I am kind of excited to go on one for the first time! While we are in Washington we are going to a coal mine on the way down, the holocaust museum, the monuments at night, we are going to some cemetery where famous people are, and one night we are going to watch a play. I am bringing my laptop and I hope I will be able to post some of the stuff that I do down there. I will take a bunch of pictures!:) I AM GOING TO PROVE YOU WRONG MOM!:)

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you too. I really hope you prove me wrong with the photos, because I really want to see the things you see. I will miss you sooooooo much! Love you kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have such an awesome time! I can't wait to see your photos and to hear all about your adventures. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete